Would you like to gain valuable experience as an intern while you are still an undergraduate? Then come learn more about the English Department’s internship program and what opportunities are available for you.
Internships are high impact practices and help you to develop skills that are highly valued by potential employers and allow you to apply knowledge, skills, and abilities you have acquired in your classes.
To qualify for the Internship Program you must meet these requirements:
- Junior/Senior status in an undergraduate English major (any concentration) or minor (any offered by the English Department).
- 15 credit hours completed in English
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.50 or better
- An MA in English or MALS with 15 credit hours completed
- Able to perform professional level work using skills appropriate for the major or minor
INTERNSHIP INTEREST MEETINGS in Fretwell 290 B
- Monday, March 20 11-11:45
- Tuesday, March 21 11:30-12:15
- Wednesday, March 22 10-10:45